I have a couple of public events coming up:
- My ABC3 interview will air on TV next Wednesday (10 July). It will be the second segment of a 6:30am breakfast show called Studio 3.
- I’m signing books at Glen Waverley Dymocks (Melbourne) this Saturday 6 July from 1:30pm. All are welcome!
* * *
In other news, reviews for Chasing the Valley are starting to appear online. I must admit that I was nervous about reviews, but I’ve been lucky enough to receive some lovely feedback from blogs and review sites.
- “‘Chasing the Valley’ could be the next dystopian hit… [It] will leave you wanting more.”
— Marama Whyte, Hypable
- “Action-packed and entertaining.”
— Emily Gale, Readings
- “An insanely glorious blend of Steampunk Adventure and Dystopian Fantasy with a touch of Romance and the promise of a great series to follow. In other words… awesome!” — Sarah McDuling, Booktopia
- “[A]nother great young adult debut… Even as an adult I’m looking forward to book two.”
— Jen, the Co-op Blog
Thanks again to all readers who have sent me emails or messages. It’s great to hear from you and it means a lot that you enjoyed the book.
You must be logged in to post a comment.